Tuesday 4 September 2007

Royal tell-alls and why I love them

I have just listened to my good friend, Marilyn Braun's Royal Report for September 2nd . She discussed royal tell-alls and I think she was completely right - people do like to deny that they read these books, and possibly even enjoy them. Well I've decided to confess something:

I, Lilibet (aka The Queen), read and enjoy royal tell-alls. There's just nothing like being able to laugh at all of the inaccuracies. People who think they know ME and my family, when I've never met any of them. Or have I? I've met so many people in my life it's difficult to keep track. Oh well. Whenever we need a good laugh, we pull out a royal tell-all. Kitty Kelly's The Royals, is truly priceless! It isn't available in the UK so on our last visit to the USA I had one of my minions pick up a copy for ME.

While I'm not ashamed to admit that I read them, I'm not nearly as brave as Marilyn in flaunting it for all to see.

© The Queen

No comments: